Thursday, November 30, 2006

Pick of Destiny~!!!

haha...... well I just got back from watching Tenacious D: The pick of destiny. Went to watch it with Steph and we had a great time haha. Oh and went to eat Kolomee Pok!!! *drolls* thats one of the food i missed when i was overseas =)

The movie wasn't as bad as the reviewers on the internet said it would be.... most of em said it was just a so-so movie. But personally I liked it.. because it's ROCKKKK!!!! , and the fact that its a wonder how stoners can do idiotic stuffs lol. JB was funny as usual and KG was fat and cute hahahah. If you liked Harold and Kumars: white castle ( ahem Raj, us being idiots *inside joke*) , or Grandmas Boy you would like this movie too cos they are just so funny when they were stoned lol. Not that its a good thing, but its funny.... just remember kids.. DO NOT TAKE DRUGS OR SMOKE!! and who would've thought Pick of Destiny was all about finding a freakin Pick that u use for the guitar -__-"

sad though, there was this little kid in front of us whos watching it and seems like he has no idea what the heck were the jokes about especially the part when Jack Black when to neverneverland with all the rainbow-y stuffs, i bet the little kid was thinking " weee Barny in the movie!! =.="

well after wathching this movie got me thinking......... Jack Black started playing the guitar properly when he was 20-ish and he quickly became a superstar as for me I touched it and started playin it like hmm like 4 months ago? I guess my progress has been slacking as I havn't been practicing for quite awhile but after watching the movie it inspired me to practice more, get better at it and Rockin' 4 JC hahahah. Not Rock'nRoll for satan like Black sabbath, Led zepplin, Metallica do =P

I would also like to add that I think there's something wrong with my Bladder system really!! Well you see, I had a great dinner drinking one Teh-O Ice, then 15 minutes before the movie started I went to the loo, 20 min or so after the movie started I REALLY REALLY had to go peepee, I tried to hold it till the movies over but alas, I really had to run to pee, and it was more than the first time before the movie started aiya.......

I should really not spend most of my holiday time playin games but go practice my guitar !!!!!!! ahhhhh, which I will after i come back from freshwind conference! leaving to Miri tomorrow, it's gonna be awesome! so see y'all in 4 days time! =D

Rock on!
Jay


Rock on for JC!! =)

No comments: