Wednesday, November 01, 2006

havin a break =p

haha yea so im havin a break from studying =p well er not going so well wif my revision. went out and go cut my hair again cos of the prom enxt week meh. and you now how expensive it can be to go and cut in aus. so i went to that korean guy for hair cut again.... i guess its spring so they increased the price form $10-$12.... what the... o well nvm, 2 more right... then he asked where was i from i said malaysia cos he thought i was from taiwan or hong kong lol. then he said 'you're very handsome ( no im not makin this up ok, im not tat big head lol ) anyway i was like 'well thanks for the compliment' ...........NOT! apparently my friend told him just cut and wash for both of us and turns out that after cuttin my hair he went and wash my hair and guess what? EXTRA $18!!!! just for a shampoo on my head with water???? i just though he was gonna wet my hair to clean the hair but noooo it was all so comfortable and mushy and wet and just ahhhh.... no wait.... his washing my hair with a shampoo with and extra $18 to the bill!!! dang... sad la haha hav to pay $30 for haircut -_____-"" anyway hers the pic.. dun wanna show the front cos nutin much to see lol maybe nxt time XD fren took this pic in the bus btw




No comments: