Wednesday, October 04, 2006

i cant think of any title

i cant think of any title for this blog mainly because i just got back from work and im half eating half chatin wif leo and a blur thai girl and bloggin hahaha. anyway let's see whats been happening the last week on saturday i was blessed because one of my workmate threw my dinner (which was the leftovers from customers i take all the time) and i was like waaaaaaaaa wat do i eat now? and she went 'sorry sorry i'll treat you to dinner next time' and so she did haha. went to this grill shop and had grilled lamb and beef dang, the meat is just so awesome, very tender and chewy, yum yum. and worse part is the whole meal + garlic bread + 2 drinks costs up to $77 im like what????? ok tats not right, i got to pay some but my fren was like nono i told u im gonna treat u! *rich china ppl i guess* lol. then after work my fren had kebab for supper and she gave me half cos she can't finished it lol. hows that? blessed with GOOD FOOD i'll be very happy haha

then today at work usually i have to get the leftovers for dinner right? the chef was nice and cooked me red curry chicken rice woooo! yea rite... in exchange she asked me to clean the floor for her... tats nice lol. well better than eatin leftovers from customer again haha. oooh and im broke... well not really .. kinda.... my one week allowance gone cos it was my frens bday and i had to buy him a PSP game which cosTs $50 and i got myself one anyway lol. so yeah broke now

ohoh something nice happnend in work today! I got a $10 tips from this 59 year old guy woot! most i got so far. It was like this old man he brought 20 year old not so bad lookin jap chick in the restaurant and then his like askin wat langauge i can speal? so i was like 'chinese, english, malay....' then he went apa khabar? waaa crazy this old man can speal french, german, malay, chinese, japanese fluently crazy man. N he went can u speak jap? i was like 'sukoshii' meanin a little in jap. then he went good good i like you! i like ppl who likes to experience diff culture and learn their language! and i also told him im learning shawna - one of the african dialect. lol. so tat guy went 'nonono dont call me sir, call me Tony, wats ur name? nice to meet you' haha and so i got a $10 tips from him wooo. wats he doin wif the 20 year old chick i duno. haha

omgosh im done eatin and i need to go do my assginment which is due on friday =( really pray for me and this assignment.....

much luv

No comments: