Monday, October 09, 2006

back from camp

Ok i'm back from camp for some of you who don't know. Went with my church mates and we went to russell islands in brisbane. a really cool place actually. we stayed in a place where there was a beach right outside our backyard!! sweet! no not really, because there's water meaning there's a boat and we had a game where we had to row the boat, it was my first time rowing the boat haha and it was a good experience. Man I took a day off work for this camp and thinking i could rest my poor back from carrying those heavy chairs and tables after work, turns out I had to carry the heavy boat and had to row to boat meaning more strain to my back. seriously though my back needs rest and I can feel pain now. I'm going to work again tomorrow =( sad no rest for my back. besides that the teaching was great. It was all on the topic of Love. misunderstandings of love like love is a feeling, there must be sensual emotions etc etc. But instead we learn about the characteristics of Gods love, like His love is unconditional, Universal, impartial etetc, the experssions of God's love and the our responses to His love. bottom line is : God loves YOU! His always seeking to reach us It's like a kite, its up high in the clouds and u cant see the kite but howd u know theres a kite there? because you're holding to that string. same goes for you when sometimes u wonder if there's a God, you can't see God but his right there waitin for you , knockin on ur heart waitin for you to open up and let Him in. And the greatest love of all was that He paid the price for us for Restoration which is thru Jesus who died on the cross for our sins for you and me, becos we are sinners and deserved to be punished but instead JC took it all for us on the cross so that we won;t be punished but instead give us the joy and peace we never had and restore us. so tats and at the end of the nite we had prophetic nite and that was great too. of course i cant type all of it here but if u wanna know more feel free to drop me a msg and il gladly share it wif u =) we also had prophetic nite to end the camp and tat was awesome heh. also durin the camp i got this msg from some1 who says tat they wont miss me but then still msg me im like hah? =.= hahaha *bonk*

anyway yeah so tat was the camp, and one funny thing happened hahah! for those who has been chattin wif me seeing this girl with a guitar with her. Her name's Yui anyway alot of ppl were asking me 'whos that whos that?' and i would go 'Shes my gf' hahahha. ppl would go yeah rite, as if, she looks like a celebrity. and so they were rite, but then leh... something happened few days ago wahahhaha. I was chatin with TyngWeiwei and funny thing was that she actually believed tat it was my gf! hahaha. she was like 'so when did u meet her, how long hav u been together, howd u guys meet yadayada' hahah funny la, i cant stop laughing. haha Tyng if ure reading this it was u who gave me the idea of writing it in my blog I would hav never thought of it and its a goodexcuse to bring this up as theres nutin to add in my blog LOL



Me and my 'Gf' hahahaha =p
ok i've decided im gonna name my baby guitar YUI! something different cos usually they get english names like Lucille, Betty Lucy lol. YUI IT IS!

No comments: