Friday, August 25, 2006

me need spanking -_-

ok is it just me or is this happening to every1 around me? All of us here in uni feels lazy and its the 5th week of uni almost half of the semester is gone and I haven't been studying, doing my assignments and revisions. I need discipline.... okay. hmm let me see

monday night- work
tuesday night- work
wed night- CG
thursday night- work
friday night- free
saturday ngiht- work
sunday night- church

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh work work!! LOL this semester hav been more busy that last semester because of the work.. but i need the money i guess time management is the issue here (and discipline) lol. okay in 2 weeks time my first assignment is due which i've done only 1/4 of it and the day after its due its my ACCOUNTING MID TERM EXAM! the subject tht i didnt to so well back in INTI. oh man.....
okay enuf typing ima go study now........!! (really)

ohoh and next sat i'll be goin to learn surfing hoho =D

No comments: