Monday, June 26, 2006

questionaire thingy

okay, so im back in brunei for hols, what have i been doin? Visitin the acts29'ers hangin out wif them, playin basketball, arcade and DOTA DOTA DOTA!! Dang i miss dota, i havent been playin for months every since i got to aus because of the stupid stupid slow internet. anyway i got this survey from Lizzie she wanted me to post it so here it is lol. as for the world cup im not a big fan of soccer but world cup is a must watch, its where the best vs the best. GO ITALY!

10 years ago I was:
9 years old
a very naught boy
liked this girl lol
in chms , primary 3 i think


5 years ago I was :
in JIS year 10-11 i think?
in the school basketball team
still a naughty boy, being a paikia in skool
a loser, depressed, being emotional having a 'PMS emotional day'


1 year ago I was :
In inti college studying
gettin closer to God
President of the Karate club, representing the country as well as the state
a good boy =)
Famous in the INTI DOTA world, TIGER !!!


Yesterday I was:
went to church,
DOTA DOTA DOTA


5 most recent songs I listened to:
delirious?= paint the town red
jeremy camp= my desire
b.o.b= what i believe
Planetshakers- Shout it out
Desperation- Who you are


5 songs I know all the words to:
christian songs
my fav love songs
children songs


5 ideal places for runing away to:
brunei, although no palce to hide lol
beach
cafe
my house, my room

5 items I really want:
do the will of God , serving him
mp3 player
a galfren lol
seeing my friends save
learn to play drums, guitar and sing


5 things I should be doing right now:
playin dota
learning the guitar
sleeping
eating
reading


5 people I tag:
LIzzie
Angel
no one else, i cant b bothered

No comments: