Thursday, May 04, 2006

really sorry!

BIG SORRY to all my friends out there if you've been wondering what the heck have I been up too and not been keep in touch wif y'all.

Ok let's hear the excuses.... I'm very busy here, like I said, I have one assignement due every week, so when I finished one assignment, I couldn't take a deep breath and say 'phew time to relax' nononono I have another assignment waiting to be handed in the next week =( sucks i know. I hav actually one assignemnt due in 2 days time and I HAVENT started... been busy wif other assignements and quizes till i dont have the time to go on wif the next assignment *sigh*

2nd excuse- My laptop as you know was busted for nearly 2 months so i couldnt come online except when i'm in Uni but I finally got a new one ^^
  • Intel pentium M processor 760 (2 ghz, 2mb l2 cache, 533 mhz FSB)
  • I can watch TV on the laptop by just connectin an antena
  • 17inch LG screen
  • Sensor Lock (i love this)
  • Nvidia Geforce GO 7300
  • 100gb hardisk
  • 1024mb DDR 2 memory
  • 8 channel audio "(dolby)
  • comes wif a free orignal program, headset, remote control and mouse
  • for just a whoopin aus$2200!!! its cheap and a good investment if u ask me hoho

3rd excuse- No credit, I cant sms or call because i've used up my free sms and callin other people with different phone company costs heaps!! I'm thinkin of havin 2 lines so it'll be cheaper now....zzzzz and lastly i've been busy as well because i'm in the worship team, leadin praise bit for the moment =D , cg on wed, catchin up on fri, church on sunday guess the only time im free is sat -__-

so that's all the excuses i got.. and im really really sorry again to my friends out there who I havent been keepin in touch, i'll try to make up for it and catch up wif y'all soon yea =s

WeiWei - I am really sorry, i havnt been catchin up wif u and talkin the way we had before =((
Panda- I know you're busy wif ur mid terms n i hav my assignments so It's hard for us to catch up yeah, wait til ur exams are over yea
Michy- Heya, I havent been talkin to you for a long time, i'l try to chat wif u if i get the time to get online yeah... Raj sends his regards!
Brunei frenz- what to say? When i come back we go YamCha!!!! hohoho
Msia frenz- Aisk, Sometimes i dont see u all online, i know inti connection sux lol, but i'll try my best to chat wif u all yeah =p

yes yes, call me the lousiest, worst fren or whatever you want, the excuses are lame i guess but its true haha =.=" uni life is tough and stressin esp when u're in the 1st year ~~

Much Love!
~Jay~

No comments: