Monday, May 29, 2006

Finals around the corner

hmmm okay new layout and it still needs fixing, the site is dead prob because of the boring posts I post and not ver interesting to read hey? haha. what the heck its alright.... those who visits and reads my blog i really appreciate it......... really =)

anyway... finals is just around the corner ... and guess what? I've been busy with my assignments till i havent got time to revise... not even a bit... this whole week i'ma try and get myself to study mode..God help me! haha. The past weeks have been kinda rough and i dont wanna think so much about it... i'll just put my trust in HIM that he'll guide me thru it.

Besides that I'm trying to get ready and in shape for basketball games. I'm looking forward to play ball with Bwyant, Melv and the rest of the UNITED TEAM! haha yes i came up wif the team name..United.... i came up wif Wolfpac , O2, H2O and eXtreme but they didn't agree and some names were taken so we agreed on united. so yeah, what do you know? i've quitted basketball many times and now have gone back to playin it again.

Today i played with some outsiders who came to uni and they were streetballers doin the and1 Sh*t. I'm sorry but as a baskeballer, played many games and a Pacers/Nets/Heat fan.... i think doin these and1-like moves are disgrace to basketball. They are just for entertainment but too me it aint entertainin. You travel a whole lot(not to mention other fouls) when u play wif us...its not proper basketball... take it to the streets and play wif ur street mates. If u wanna play proper ball then come here. Don't ever bring ur and1 moves in a proper basketball game.. just ticks us off. yes we will beat you in a game of basketball too, go learn some defence as well and some fundamentels, doing and1 style crossovers we can do that too, sheesh.

1 comment:

Lady Knight said...

wow! assignments and works eh? don't stress out too much ok? anyway, awesome layout!!! sorry for not dropping by these days... >_<

will be in melbourne 25th this month, then in adelaide on 3rd july. ^^ will meet up some day ok?