Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Dreamworld ^_^

wooo yup! i went to Dreamwold on saturday.... with the malaysian student association.. i joined the club to get to know a few malaysians in the campus. So far I have only met one malaysian whose my classmate. Yea..yea like some of my friends back in malaysia they also called me 'sesat' because of how i was born in brunei, raised and study there but im holding a malaysian passport -.- Hey! im not the only one like that! lol. Im proud to be a malaysian then again I feel like Brunei's my hometown because i was raised there all my life... Let's just say im proud to be both hahahaha. Dreamwolrd was FUN! VERY FUN! Better than genting I think.... but i still the miss the roller coater rides in Jerudong Park in brunei though they're the best! Even dreamworlds coasters cant beat that, too bad its close =( The rides were scary and awesome! Can't explain everything to if u guys wanna know come to Gold Coast, visit me and i'll bring y'all there =D oh, and the malaysians there are older than me 20+++ lol. They were surprised when they found out im 18 (turning 19 soon *23rd march Hinthint*) calling me little boy =s, why does it feel like im in INTI haha.

anyway.... I have started playing basketball again... been playing 2-3 times a week and trying to play more but its hard cos of uni stuffs so i'll try to work out my time. Gonna work hard and get my lost skillz back... its so hard! After playin one game or running up and down the court a few times im already out of breath. urgh. Neeeed toooo wooorkkk hard!

went to a christian shop the next day because the NEW United Live album: United we stand was officialy released on saturday and guess what?: It was SOLD OUT!! aiyak.. prob going to town n' get it tmrw.... hope its not sold out! lolz

"Yet now he has brought you back as his friends. He has done this through his death on the cross in his own human body. As a result, he has brought you into the very presence of God and you are holy and blameless as you stand before him without a single fault, but ou msut continue to believe this truth and stand in it firmly......"- Collossians 1:22,23

dont think that you are useless, and unworthy because of your sins, because of the blood of JC, we are holy and blameless in this presence. Nothing but the blood of JC that can make us whole again, wash us pure as snow, wash away our sins and welcome as the friends of God.

No comments: