Wednesday, February 22, 2006

+feelings+

edit: suddenly have to add this.... "I will rescue those who love me, I will protect those who trust in my name. When they call on ,e, I iwll answer, I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue them and honor them. I will satisfy them with a long life and give them my salvation" Psalm 91:14-16

you know what.. i just feel like posting this..... seems like the people/friends around me are all having some sort of problems... hurtings deep within, emotions problem, girl/guy problem, blablabla. you name it.

I just dont get it really....... Yes you're having problems.. and being hurt can suck that much... i've gone through it...and you're looking for a way to solve it. But some don't wanna let it out and tell it to their friends?
  • -because they dont wanna bother their friends with their problems
  • -or just think they can solve it by themselves and keep all the pain and hurtings all deep within. -
  • Sometimes you expect that someone would help you... and understand you when you dont even wanna tell them ANYTHING! just keeping quiet there...
  • dont keep it in there for a long long time.. and show them that bigfake smile of urs when you are really hurt and sad within

bottom line is.... you got to open your mouth and tell it out to SOMEONE.. at least someone.... you trust and y'knw can help you...if they are not being helpful look for some1 else. if you dont.. seriously nutin will ever change.

yes it can feel as if a dagger just pierced your heart.. I've felt it that way too.. who hasnt? But i've gone over it... how? By talkin and sharin it to my friends.. yes... there is ALWAYS some1 would be there for you and listen to your problems..and they will help you out... if they can't they'll try to find solution too... if your friends cant be botherd to help u then they're not really being a good friend at all


Just wanna end by saying that you know whoever you are I'm willing to lend my ears to listen to your problems and helping you out whichever way is possible. I'm on 24/7 (ok its just a figure speech lol) but yeah... whenever! my fone is 24/7 =p you must be wondering.. what the heck is this guy doing? askin ppl to tell him their problems???? nah.. im just saying im willing to help, its just that somehow I just dont like seeing ppl being sad and all and that for some reason i just Love helping ppl out wif their problems... makes me feel good and seeing them happy again.. so yea..

just wanna add a big thanks+hugs to the people who had helped me a lot during my troubles and problems I had =) esp...
-The BIG man up there, Thank you so much for EVERYTHING! you took all my hurt away =)
-Panda, thanks for everything really, miss you
-Leo, hai~ It's good that i can share stuff wif u although u were never really a big help to solve problems but a good listener XD

Cheers!

2 comments:

Lady Knight said...

hey man... i know what you mean... i also had frenz with probs and it's hard for them to open up...

one way i learn to help them is to listen to them... and one more thing... a hug...

it's simple but i know it touch them deep inside, letting them know there's US out there who cares...

great entry you got here... howz brisbane?

Jason Lee said...

yup thats the thing..listen to them.. not many ppl are willing to listen. brisbanes fine heh.mite write another mail to y'all soon :P