Monday, March 07, 2005

wierd

Practically every Sunday I'll have to go down KL. Which means I have to draw more $$ to pay for the train tickets and food.... damnit. Today I went down to KL with Janice and Joshua. haha its the attack of 3 J's =P er anyway as usual there were problems with the KTM, we were delayed for 1 hour to be exact half hour for waitin for the train and another half in the train. When are they going to fix the problem!! I was almost late for my karate training as the training starts at 2pm i arrived at 1.50pm (left at 12pm) and I quickly went to McD and ate.

Ok so I was rushing to the training place right? On my way this indian guy stopped me... and went 'Excuse me, I just got out of prison'. After hearing the 'prison' word in my mind I was like 'ok get ready to attack this guy whatever happens' hahaha. anyway that guy was asking for some money because he just got out of prison, he showed the form thing about his release and was explainin how the stupid police dropped him in KL central and not his hometown. He looked innocent enuf and I was lookin at his pants nno wallet or anything and was explainin to me how he had son family when i asked if he was lying *raising eyebrows*. So he said he wanted to go to nilai which is where I'm studyin actually.... because of the rush of time, I wasn't thinkin thoroughly and I went 'ok here's RM5, then he went thank you, thank you, then I coudlnt really make up the rest of the words he was sayin. After that he wanted and extra bucks he wanted 8 in total but i said 'look i gave you 5 which is enough for the train and heres and extra 1 for the bus' after that he left.

Was he telling the truth ? I don't know. Yea, there are lots of people who con. But me being a nice guy haha, er gave him the RM6. I just hope he was telling the truth and wish him the best to him and his family . If he was lying then I hope something bad happens to him,if he took the money for bad intentions, let the bad intentions get back to him and if i ever see him again I'll kick his ass.

So I was late for training, or was I? I reached at 2.30pm ran to the trainin place asap. To my surprise the door was locked. Grrr yeah, the coach was late and the team was waitin outside for 1 hour............... And we didnt even train all we did was talk about whats gonna happen and what we need to do then bye bye. Ugh. So since I didn't train and wasted money for buyin the train ticktets. heck might as well go do some shoppin in mid valley. Jan and Josh were at korean village and sg wang, didnt want to join em, cos I wanted to give em some 'private time ' =) haha, besides its so far. I bought a new pair of sandals because the old one is spoiled and played a bit at the arcade. Did a bit of window shoppin, was restrainin myself from buyin new clothes lol.

Crap what a day. And I can't believe I blogged that much hahaha.

2 comments:

uranus_yiu said...

hey, i know this happen long time ago but it still sound very funny to for first time reading...

especially u hope that the indian guy bad luck if he was lying to u... lol... i think i would give him some money too coz so scared he'll rob me...lol

anyway, wanted to say that u have a cute blog and it feels more like a sweet girl blog more than looks like a karate kid blog..lol... anyway.. i like it.. especially the snow....

uranus_yiu said...

hey, ur site got nice music too... this morning i was in the lab so i can't hear it...cool