Monday, March 21, 2005

back

hey people, how have you been doing? just got back from the karate tourney....yea, its 1.45 am now and I have a class at 8am... So I'm going to try and type as fast i can keke. urm So I left KL on the 17th to Perlis and it was heck a long of a ride 8 freakin hours in the bus!!! Basically I was doing 3 things, study (a lil bit), eat and sleep haha. Sleep most of the way anyway. I haven't travelled for so long in so many years....anyway Perlis is a nice and peaceful place, a bit like brunei actually, just that it's not as clean... the people are so friendly and food there is spectacular and cheap... the nite before the tourney I had a nasi lemak nasi pattaya and a MONSTER MUG of Orange Juice just for myself muahahaha =D yes, the nite before the tourney i must fill my stomach with nice food ^_^ why? tell the truth whenever I'm sad or depressed there are basically 3 things that cheers me up.... (1.) Food, good food makes me happy, I just enjoy eatin (2.) Punching the punching bag, taking out my frustrations on the poor bag (3.) Going to the arcade, play games aimlessly, just playing it for fun doesn't matter if I lose hoho so if you see my sad next thing, take me out for a meal muahahha ....speaking of Arcade I was playing in there for quite sometime after the toruney....

urm so y'all must be wondering what happened in the tourney? or why am I not mentionin it earlier... It's obvious ain't it? If I had won, the first few sentence would be a happy one as if I just won a lottery. I lost the damn match. Maybe because It's beacause of the injury but I don't want to blame on it and how I can't take care of myself. I really felt I could've wont the match really..... This is the first time I got eliminated from the first round and It's really sad. Yea, some people might say 'Try again next tourney, take this as experience' call me stubborn, impatient whatever but what I feels is that I think I've gained enough experience and It's time for me to start winning matches because I'm sick of losing and I've been a failure most of my life... I've never really achieved anything great.... also I don't have much time.. I 'm going to the U.S probably next year and there won't be a 'next time' for me because I'll be leaving...... crap... I dont know how... I'll see how it goes.. my injury is getting worse.. I took painkiller before the match and it was alright but I'm sure I won't be walking properly tomorrow. What i need to do now is rest rest rest....let the injry heal and then get ready for the Shito-ryu national game.... which is er this august or september I think. That will definately be my last tournament so I'm hoping to get healed fast and train hard. Oh i forgot to mention there were loads of cute girls in the tourney hehe. Sadly I forgot to bring my camera =( but hey at least i got to know a few of them anyway.......

kanzaro kachi ichiban!

1 comment:

Psyhun said...

Hey.... the flight from KL to Melbourne is 8 hours ok..... and since you're going to the US soon, the flight will be even longer.... usually more than 10 hours!!

Maybe your karate won't end once you go to US.... there could be karate clubs there in the US....

Well, hope to hear or c u soon................................................................................................................................................................................................. -n-